Saturday, March 7, 2015

Snippets of our Days

I don't have a ton to say. 
It's been a cold snowy couple of weeks which always leaves me feeling a bit…blah.  
But I've been trying to counter the blah with a bit of everyday bliss, which for me is creating art, 
be it with my camera, watercoloring (which I've recently taken up…super fun), or
 just doing crafts with the girls. .  






 Luckily these two little sidekicks of mine are pretty flexible and 
love to help me do whatever it is that moves me that day.  Lately we've 
been practicing in my little studio space a lot.  Which has been super fun and 
totally different than what I usually do, but it's been a good way to 
entertain ourselves when it's too cold to leave the house.  









Even Maddie has been getting into it, sometimes I'll find her in there directing 
Ella in their own little "photoshoot".  Super cute
Here is a video that Maddie took with her little vtech camera. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment