Monday, October 28, 2013

Downtown Trick or Treating

This year for Halloween we discovered the fun of downtown trick or treating.  
Maddie dressed up as a ladybug and Ella Bea was a…Bee. :-)
They were so cute and SO excited.  
I loved that Ella was just as excited and into the whole thing as Maddie was.
Mike definitely earned his dad stripes,
 holding both their hands and taking them up to each vendor.




We learned that we need to work on saying "Trick or Treat" BEFORE they get the candy, 
but both girls were champs at saying thank you…so…small victory?



This was the second time we have been downtown in our new town, and I gotta say I love it.
Loveland really has the benefit of feeling like a small town, 
but has the amenities and benefits of a bigger town. 


These costumes were too cute on the girls.
My mom and I found them at Ross a month or so ago, and I scored them for a bargain!
I also love that I was sort of able to "theme" their costumes.  




A theme that I didn't plan, but that worked out very well for us!

                 

All in all 
we had a great time!

Can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment