Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A quick check in!

I've been vacant from the blog lately due to BIG changes...
We finally closed on our new house and moved in last weekend!

We've been very busily unpacking and getting reading ourselves for guests this coming weekend,  
I think the thing I've missed most about having a house is having people over…
I'm SO excited!  

So anyway, I've been extremely busy and I apologize. 
 I'll probably be distracted for a while more, but until then here is a little snippet of our morning.  
We have a glorious porch in the back yard that is just perfect for bike riding in the morning,
 and thanks to our unseasonably warm weather we are enjoying it fully! 
 (I'm not complaining, I love warm weather!)
(Stay away snow and cold!)

Thanks for your patience!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment