Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Summer Days

























Ella is turning two (TWO) tomorrow and I've been in mourning all day.  I love watching her grow and change and become her own little self, but a big part of me is very sad that she is no longer a baby.  *Sigh*  
BUT
She is amazing and really I'm enjoying this stage of life with her.  She is just starting to talk and it's so fun listening to her vocabulary grow.  
(Plus it's really handy knowing when she has to use the potty or if she wants juice)

Speaking of potty, this girl is practically potty training herself.  She refuses to wear diapers (and clothes) for the majority of the day and just yells out "PEE! PEE!" and then runs to the bathroom.  
Super handy….love second children, they are so easy.  ;-)

I'll do a full birthday post tomorrow.  So far we're planning a morning of splash pad fun and then I was going to take the girls to a fun cupcake store I found downtown (SO YUMMY).  It'll be a low key birthday with just family, but I think we'll try and do a big combo party for both the girls….I haven't sorted out those details yet though so we'll see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment