Saturday, October 11, 2014

Pumpkin Patch 2014

















In our 2nd annual fall tradition we went to Osborn Farms for some good old fashioned 
pumpkin picking.  We went last year for their opening day and had so much fun that 
I knew we would have to come back.  
We missed opening weekend this year due to Mike being out of town, 
but we were finally able to make it down today and although there wasn't the farmers/antique market set up, it was still a ton of fun. 

And since I'm a tad antisocial anyway I enjoyed the smaller crowds ;-)

Maddie searched high and low for the perfect pumpkin and Ella rallied until she tripped on a stem and then she spent the majority of her time riding on daddy's shoulders.  
(which I suppose is probably a pretty sweet deal…a view and someone else is doing the work)

We also did the hay/tractor ride and that was probably the highlight of the day.  The girls were in fits of laughter because every time the wagon hit a rut in the field we would all go bouncing.  
They had Mike's arms as seat belts, but I was on my own and was that getting some pretty good air!  Bonus of the hay  ride was we sat next to the nicest lady who graciously offered to take our picture.

  BAM, 2 family photos in one year?  I'm on a roll.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment