Thursday, September 26, 2013

A Glimpse

Our last day visiting my parents was bittersweet.  
Everyone was in such a good mood that I almost postponed leaving for another day.  
(I was also really not looking forward to driving for 8 hours)  

Practicing kisses

Ella has always had a soft spot for the men in her life.  
(You should see how she runs to Mike when he gets home...girlfriend LOVES her daddy)
It was especially sweet watching the bond that little Miss Ella Bea formed with her Papa.

 I see a lot of myself in Ella and watching her with my dad has always had a bit of a twilight zone feeling....kind of like going back for a moment in time to watch myself.  
A glimpse into the past.

She really wanted his sandwich...lucky for her he is very good at sharing

Although I'm sure that when I was a baby my dad probably had more hair
(maybe) and it was probably more red than white ;-).



Thank you mom and dad for being such great hosts last week, 
we love and MISS you!!!

4 comments:

  1. Miss you guys too Bebes. Can't tell you how much Mom and I enjoyed sharing the time with all our girls. We love you all. Gp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chantry, I can't imagine you ever having as much meat on your bones as Ella! Have I ever told you I do NOT like blogs? But I am so super excited about yours for some reason. Oh, yeah, because of that cute little face. I do think that it would put my mind at ease to have Maddy in all pictures with Ella so I can be assured that she didn't just gobble her up. Brooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I had cheeks for miles...she's totally my child. And I can assure you that E did not gobble M up...although she did try to smother her with kisses this morning. :-)

      Delete