Friday, January 2, 2015

Aurelia & Tyler // Engagement Session

{Aurelia&Tyler}


A beautiful redhead, tall handsome man, and a gorgeous Arizona day.
Thus was my Christmas Day.
Seriously.  I was giddy.

My gorgeous cousin got engaged a couple of months ago and I immediately offered to do an engagement session for her and her fiancé.  Since we all met in Arizona for Christmas this year we decided to fit in a session over the holiday week.  Luckily our house rental had a large yard (with orange and grapefruit trees! eee!) and we were able to just walk outside into loveliness.














It was so much fun.  
I've always enjoyed people watching, and being a photographer is really just that.

  You get to hide behind a lens and stop time momentarily.  
You are the record keeper, a poet with pictures.  

You get to capture how she stands on her tiptoes to kiss him.  
How she playfully laughs as he glances softly at her.  
The way his hands look wrapped around her waist.  

It's lovely to witness :-)














 Engagement sessions are good for my heart.  
It is such a privilege to be able to capture love on film.  
It truly makes my heart so happy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment