Thursday, January 8, 2015

Throw Back Thursday…All the way back to November


Since I sort of dropped the ball on blogging in November I decided to do a little throwback post. 

 It is also a great opportunity to look back and try and remember what it was like to be warm.  
It's so stinking cold here right now, I'm perma-living in my 
fluffy blanket and my hands and feet have decided that they are happier living as icicles.  

Luckily my husband is a living breathing space heater so I've just become attached to him.  
Every guy loves cold feet on his back right?  right.  

Anyhoo, on to the warmer days of yore...
















Ahhh….is it spring yet?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Ella is so cute in her upside-down sunglasses! And I absolutely love the picture of Maddie with the sun coming through behind her :)

    ReplyDelete